Friday, May 18, 2007

To begin at the beginning

In an effort to get as much of this wild non-sense down as possible I am restarting my blog for probably the 3rd or 4th time. But not tonight! Tomorrow! To be included: photos, fun and scary stories, boring stories, detailed accounts of me staring at my wall at night, being too bored to read, reading too much, being too nervous to sleep, being too tired to do anything but sleep, chasing roosters out of trees in the middle of the night, killing snakes, teaching myself calligraphy, try to write my name with my foot, my dog throwing up under my bed at night, moldy and cold sheets, Esquire magazine, toe fungus, crotch rot, malnutrition, really good steak, not such good beer, O.K. beer, Budweiser, fish ponds that work, fish ponds that don´t work, bad weather, great weather, and straw mattresses.
Heart.

No comments: